- Stay calm and punch lighter on the bag so you can last more rounds, keep your form together, and punch sharp. You want to have energy to hit the bag with correct form and keep your punches snappy, instead of spending most of your energy panting and huffing to show that you have “heart”.
Don’t workout till complete failure. Get tired, break a sweat, and just push yourself a little more each day. If you go until failure every day of the week without a reason, you’ll probably over train and quit boxing very soon.
- Drink enough of salty water.
- Make friends in the gym, be humble, and ask people for boxing tips. When another boxer beats you, ask him how he did it; you may be surprised at how helpful he might be at showing you your own weaknesses.
- Turn your whole body into the punch. If your feet are slow, (most people have slow feet at first) you will find that punching a little slower actually hits harder than punching faster. So in other words, punch as fast as your body can turn so you won’t sacrifice power. Again, use your whole body instead of just the arms to punch.
- Throw short hooks, short uppercuts, and short rights but long jabs.
- You don’t always have to throw one knockout punch after another. Combo light and hard punches and use head movement to fake out your opponent.
- Never forget to go to the body. Try a jab to the head, and right hand to the body. When you’re in real close, lean your head inside to smother him and throw 2-3 body punches.
- Throw 3-5 punch combos maximum. You don’t need 10-punch combos – all those do is sap your energy and leave you open to counters. Don’t even practice these for now.
- Breathe out when you punch and always look at your target when you punch. Don’t hold your breath and don’t look at the ground. Learn to keep your eyes open during the heat of the battle!
- Let your hands go! Don’t wait around forever to let your opponent hit you all day. Throw something even if it doesn’t land. Keep him thinking and keep your eyes open for more punching opportunities.
If you are not Shure or have more question about boxing bag protector bearskin, joust head on over to https://meme-graphic.com/ web site to get more examples what all can be done to make your motivation stronger for your training.